Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait
For fast and effective treatment, you can trust Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait to provide excellent cockroach control!
You can turn affected cockroaches into mobile bait stations! Once cockroaches have eaten the gel, their contaminated feces, and bodies can contaminate other cockroaches producing a ‘domino effect’ within the cockroach population.
The tubes are compatible with all available cockroach gel gun applicators and because it stays moist and attractive to cockroaches for months, it goes on working long after you’ve applied.
Containing a low concentration of a modern, low-dose insecticide (fipronil) which provides control of cockroaches when they ingest the gel. Small spots of gel are placed in out-of-the-way areas where cockroaches are commonly found (eg. under sink units and cupboards) and therefore there is very little risk of exposure to the product. The gel is not classified as a poison, therefore, there is also very little risk of adverse effects even if the spots are accidentally contacted, however, always use precautions when applying a pesticide treatment.
How to Use
Place small spots, roughly the size of a pinhead, of Maxforce Gold Cockroach Gel in the following locations:
- Under and behind appliances including microwave, toaster, electric jug, coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge, oven, etc
- Cupboard hinges
- Corners of cupboards
- Tops of cupboard doors
- Around pipes under the sink
- On and around the hot water system
- Any other areas where cockroach activity has been seen
Cockroach Traps should be used in conjunction with cockroach gel to get the best results. These should be placed in the following locations:
- Under or beside the fridge
- Under or beside the oven, dishwasher, hot water system, etc
- Behind benchtop appliances such as microwave, toaster, etc
- Back of cupboards especially pantry, under the sink, and other areas where food is stored
- Under furniture
- Inside storerooms