This is a repackaged item with minimal signs of wear and tear. Some Non-Essential Parts may not be included.
The Terminator Mosquito Trap is the latest mosquito trap by Pestrol.
Very effective in catching mosquitoes and other small flying creatures including:
- guava moth
- codling moth
- sand flies
- and more
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV rays from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- CO2 Photocatalyst—The Terminator Mosquito Trap can produce small amounts of Co2, which simulates what humans exhale.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body and is sometimes referred to as “cow’s breath in a can” due to its smell. Mosquitoes seek this scent to find prey. The attractant emulates the human body odours and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does this Terminator Mosquito Trap mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are lured towards dark colours. This Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, they will be sucked into the catch container by a strong vacuum.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Trap
- 12V Output Power Adaptor (outdoor)
- Round catchment box
- Operating manual
- Hanging hook
Please Note: As this is a Demo Unit, some non-essential parts may not be included, such as the complimentary attractant that comes with the machine, if you wish to use the attractant option we have them available as a three pack!
Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is designed to reduce the mosquito population. It may take several weeks of use to reduce the population to a point that your mosquito problem is under control. Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is not designed to compete with humans in close proximity e.g. at a barbecue if you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.