This is a repackaged item with minimal sign of wear and tear. This unit will have all the same warranties as a new unit and at a significantly cheaper price.
The Terminator Mosquito Trap is the latest mosquito trap by Pestrol.
Very effective in catching mosquitoes and other small flying creatures including:
- guava moth
- codling moth
- sand flies
- and more
The Terminator Mosquito Trap works independently with these methods:
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced through by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV ray from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- CO2 Photocatalyst—The Terminator Mosquito Trap can produce small amounts of Co2, which simulates what humans exhale.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body and is sometimes referred to as “cow’s breath in a can” due to its smell. Mosquitoes seek this scent to find prey. The attractant emulates the human body odours and increase the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does this Terminator Mosquito Trap mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards the ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are lured towards dark colours. This Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, the will be sucked into the catch container by strong vacuum.
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Trap
- 12V Output Power Adaptor (outdoor)
- Rapid Action Terminator Lure; Mosquito attractant
- Round catchment box.
- Operating manual.
- Hanging hook.
While the Terminator Mosquito Trap will begin to catch immediately if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity, it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may choose to discontinue use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation will occur after rain.