This is a repackaged item with minimal signs of wear and tear.
The Terminator Mosquito Trap is the latest mosquito trap by Pestrol.
Very effective in catching mosquitoes and other small flying creatures including:
- guava moth
- codling moth
- sand flies
- and more
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV rays from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- CO2 Photocatalyst—The Terminator Mosquito Trap can produce small amounts of Co2, which simulates what humans exhale.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body and is sometimes referred to as “cow’s breath in a can” due to its smell. Mosquitoes seek this scent to find prey. The attractant emulates the human body odours and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does this Terminator Mosquito Trap mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are lured towards dark colours. This Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, they will be sucked into the catch container by a strong vacuum.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Trap
- 12V Output Power Adaptor (outdoor)
- Rapid Action Terminator Lure; Mosquito attractant
- Round catchment box
- Operating manual
- Hanging hook
Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is designed to reduce the mosquito population. It may take several weeks of use to reduce the population to a point that your mosquito problem is under control. Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is not designed to compete with humans in close proximity e.g. at a barbecue if you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.