Selleys Spakfilla Heavy Duty – 435g
Selleys Spakfilla Heavy Duty – 435g s a versatile, powerful, ready-to-use filler. It’s ideal for fixing holes, dents, fractures, and chips with no structural movement from both inside and outside. It’s water and weather resistant, and it dries quickly, allowing for quick sanding and painting.
- For indoor and outdoor application.
- Adheres to any surfaces
- Water and weather proof
- Economical -fix cracks and holes in single application
- Ready to use
- Minimal shrinkage
- Fast drying- can be sanded and painted in a short time.
- Includes filling spatula for easy use
- Water based
- Paintable with oil and water based paints
- Primed metal surfaces
How to Use:
- Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry, and free of debris.
- Press the filler firmly into the crack or hole with the flexible spatula provided on the lid and smooth off the surface; there is no need to overfill. Apply in 6mm layers for deeper cracks, allowing each coat to dry before applying the next.
- After the product has dried, lightly sand back any extra filler from the surface (2-3 hours for 2mm applications).
- Remove and loose particles before applying an undercoat and painting using water-based or oil-based paints.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Selleys products.