Distiller Cleaner – Still Clean
Own a distiller and don’t have any descaler? Or are you about to purchase a water distiller? Then you need our Distiller Cleaner.
A huge 1 kg of Still Clean Distiller Scaler & Cleaner will last the average distiller user for 2 years – A healthy clean distiller will last much longer. The unique combination of citric compounds cleans the base of your distiller – ensuring the heating element is not working overtime – in time providing better performance and greater longevity.
Place 2-3 teaspoons into the base of your distiller – mix with warm water and allow to soak for a few hours – or overnight if required.
Still Clean can also be used to clean your jug or kettle. However, after you use distilled water in your jug or kettle, you will no longer get a buildup in the base.
Water distillers can remove most minerals, metals, organic chemicals and micro-organisms from water. A clean, well-maintained distiller will remove over 95 per cent of the minerals, including sodium, sulfate, nitrate and arsenic. Biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses and cysts are destroyed during distillation. Water distillers can be simple, versatile drinking water treatment devices.
Works with cleaning our Pure Magic Water Distiller.
How to you use your boiling chamber cleaner:
Descale your distiller every 3 to 4 months and drain the boiling chamber every week to ensure long lasting life to your appliance.
- Turn off the main power switch.
- Remove the lid from the boiling chamber.
- Add 5- 6 tablespoons to boiling water in your boiling tank. The amount will depend on how dirty your boiling tank is.
- Let soak for 4 hours, or overnight if you wish.
- Next day, drain the descaler from the boiling chamber and rinse by pouring 4 litres or more of water into the boiling chamber. Drain once again until all the descaler residue has been removed.
- If the scale is still present, try wiping the residue from the sides with a soft cloth. If still present, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Turn on main power, water and fan switches and ensure water is coming into the boiling chamber.
- Replace lid on boiling chamber.
- Distiller is now ready for operation.