Ceramic Mosquito Incense Stick Holder
Beautifully crafted ceramic incense stick holder – made exclusively for holding/burning your Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks.
**Incense Sticks sold separately**
How To Use Ceramic Incense Stick Holder:
- To best repel mosquitoes, light Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Incense Sticks on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity.
- Hold the Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Incense Stick down at an angle and light the end until there is a flame (about 15 seconds). Allow end to flame for 10-20 seconds, then blow out. A wisp of natural incense repellent will come from the end of the stick. Place stick in the ceramic incense holder.
- Ensure the green incense does not touch things that may catch fire. The end of the burning incense stick and the ash is hot, see Incense Stick WARNING instructions.
USAGE TIPS: FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
- Never leave a burning incense stick unattended.
- Always burn on a flat surface.
- Always burn within sight.
- Place stick so there is no danger of it lighting foliage or other things that catch fire. Do not let green incense touch things that may catch fire.
- Keep children and pets away from the burning incense stick.