Pestrol Bug Zap Light – new for the summer of 2018-19
- Bug zapping grid
- Special lightwave
- Indoor / outdoor light that kills flying insects and mosquitoes.
- Built-in UV light attracts bugs.
- One bulb protects up to 500 square feet.
- 60 watt LED bulb with a 600-lumen output.
- Protective Grid
- Kills flying insects in seconds
- No Fumes
- No Chemicals
- No Hassle
- No Mercury
Pestrol’s Bug Zap Light is a safe chemical-free, easy to clean product. This new and exciting bug zapping mosquito light will provide you with an insect free home environment. Furthermore, you will gain from the energy efficient light globe.
Protect your loved one from pesky flying insects and start to enjoy a full nights sleep without mosquitoes attacking you at 3 am. This mosquito light has been sold extensively around Australia. Electrically tested and patent pending. For further mosquito control within your home this year and to ensure a great night sleep, consider adding our new Sleep Easy Indoor Mosquito Trap.
HOW TO USE:
- Screw / or insert and lock the bug zap light bulb into any standard 220v socket.
- Click the light switch on and both the light and zapper will turn on.
- To enable only the bug zapping feature, click the light switch on, then off and on again. (The zapping feature is on when you see the Blue Led light)
- Size: 15cm Height, 4cm Diameter
- Weight: 4 oz
- Lampshade material: PC
- Operational Mode: Mosquito zapper & Lighting/Mosquito Zapper Only/Light
- Lamp Base: E26/E27
- Power: 60 W, works with 220V Light fixtures
- Life Time: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 200 Degree
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Question: Can the mosquito light bulb act as an ordinary light globe?
Answer: Yes, it has a separate mode that you can use only as a light globe.
Questions: Does it work on wasps?
Answer: No, it only works on small insects such as mosquitoes.
Questions: Can the insect light be dimmable?
Answer: No, unfortunately, it is not compatible with dimmer switches.
Questions: How do I clean the bug zapping light?
Answer: First, switch off the insect light and pull the light out of the socket. Then you can shake out the insects or sweep them out with the brush.
- Keep away from Children
- Do not touch the bulb grid
- NOT compatible with dimmer switches.