Pestrol Bug Zap Light – new for the summer of 2018-19
Pestrol’s Bug Zap Light is a safe chemical-free, easy to clean product. This new and exciting bug zapping mosquito light will provide you with an insect-free home environment. Furthermore, you will gain from the energy-efficient light globe.
- Bug zapping grid
- Special lightwave
- Indoor / outdoor light that kills flying insects and mosquitoes.
- Built-in UV light attracts bugs.
- One bulb protects up to 500 square feet.
- 60 watt LED bulb with 600-lumen output.
- Protective Grid
- Kills flying insects in seconds
- No Fumes
- No Chemicals
- No Hassle
- No Mercury
Protect your loved one from pesky flying insects and start to enjoy a full nights sleep without mosquitoes attacking you at 3 am. This mosquito light has been sold extensively around Australia. Electrically tested and patent pending. For further mosquito control within your home this year and to ensure a great night sleep, consider adding our new Sleep Easy Indoor Mosquito Trap.
HOW TO USE:
- Screw / or insert and lock the bug zap light bulb into any standard 220v socket.
- Click the light switch on and both the light and zapper will turn on.
- To enable only the bug zapping feature, click the light switch on, then off and on again. (The zapping feature is on when you see the Blue Led light)
- Size: 15cm Height, 4cm Diameter
- Weight: 4 oz
- Lampshade material: PC
- Operational Mode: Mosquito zapper & Lighting/Mosquito Zapper Only/Light
- Lamp Base: E26/E27
- Power: 60 W, works with 220V Light fixtures
- Life Time: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 200 Degree
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Question: Can the mosquito light bulb act as an ordinary light globe?
Answer: Yes, it has a separate mode that you can use only as a light globe.
Questions: Does it work on wasps?
Answer: No, it only works on small insects such as mosquitoes.
Questions: Can the insect light be dimmable?
Answer: No, unfortunately, it is not compatible with dimmer switches.
Questions: How do I clean the bug zapping light?
Answer: First, switch off the insect light and pull the light out of the socket. Then you can shake out the insects or sweep them out with the brush.
- Keep away from Children
- Do not touch the bulb grid
- NOT compatible with dimmer switches.