Selleys Tarzan’s Grip Super Glue – 2ml
With the strength of Tarzan’s grip, the Selleys Tarzan’s Grip Super Glue – 2ml is a dry and fast-setting adhesive. Bonds many different kinds of surfaces with ease for your at-home repairs or craft projects! A universal adhesive, this can be used in many different ways. Dries hard, this product works better for ornamental repairs and for harder surfaces.
- To repair jewellery
- Fix figurines
- Art projects
- Quick at-home repairs
- Can be used on:
- Leather (patch test recommended as material may harden or discolour)
- Most Plastics (except Polyethylene and Polypropylene)
How to use:
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry.
- Break seal using the end of the cap.
- Put a small amount of adhesive on one of the surfaces.
- Bring surfaces together.
- Apply some pressure.
- Make sure fingers are away from the glue.
- Surfaces will be bonded together in a few minutes. Maximum strength achieved in 12 hours.
- Wipe any unused product clean after use.
- Replace cap and store in a cool and dry place.
- Does not work on Polyethylene\Polypropylene or glass.
- Do not use on products that come in regular contact with hot liquids.
- Not to be used on products that have continuous exposure to very high or low temperatures.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Use acetone to remove residue from skin and other surfaces.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Sealants and Adhesives.