InVade Hot Spot – Probiotic Foaming Cleaner
InVade Hot Spot Probiotic Foaming Cleaner is a great product that can be used to clean almost anything from soap scum to pet stains, it can even be used as a drain cleaner that will reduce drain flies.
Containing citrus oils and odour eliminating microbes, Invade Hot Spot is an all-around product that is versatile and effective.
Apply Invade Hot Spot to cracks, crevices, or anywhere scum and organic debris accumulates. This convenient ready to use probiotic in a can will cling and stay on surfaced areas. As a probiotic, it eats into the scum to improve sanitation. The premium blend of microbes will digest the organic build-up and leave a citrus odour.
Invade hot spot is a foam in an aerosol can that you can apply to cracks in the tile on the kitchen and bathroom floors where the drain flies are breeding. Typically this happens when there are cracks in tile or other places and water and grime get down in these cracks. Fly larvae can breed in these areas.
Hot Spot Features
- Invade Hot Spot-microbial-citrus foam in an easy-to-use 453 grams / 16 oz can
- The 360-degree valve in Invade Hot Spot allows for dispensing in hard-to-reach areas.
- InVade Hot Spot contains premium, organic matter-eating, odour eliminating microbes, citrus oil, and a foaming agent that works to eliminate the organic matter. The foam provides a longer contact time, coating scummy areas such as drain covers. Regular use of Hot Spot will address sanitation issues.
- The foam will take a few hours to dissipate and should be left and not washed up. The foam will need to be in contact with the scum for at least one hour to be most effective. Do not apply directly to a food contact surface unless the surface is disinfected with a quaternary ammonia-type disinfectant after treatment.;
Many Household Cleaning Uses Including Carpet Stains, Spills, Drains to reduce Fruit Flies, Garbage Cans and Cat Boxes
How do I apply Hot Spot
- Select any crack, crevice, drain, or other scummy areas that present sanitation issues.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can with the nozzle pointing away from yourself and others.
- Press down on the nozzle to dispense foam
- InVade Bio-Foam Hot Spot should not be applied on top of bait placements.
Each Invade Hot Spot comes with a crack and crevice straw.
The easiest way to clean insect breeding grounds in restaurants, kitchens, residential and commercial areas!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the InVade Hot Spot safe for septic systems?
- Yes, the Hot Spot is completely safe for septic systems and is able to be used.
- Is the InVade Hot Spot safe to use with a kitchen garbage disposal?
- Absolutely! The Hot Spot is completely safe and allowed to be used within the disposal in a house or even an RV.