Queensland Fruit Fly Trap
Our Queensland Fruit Fly Trap is the perfect solution to control QLD fruit flies. The Queensland fruit fly is native to to North East Australia, occurring in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and the NT and occasionally Canberra. It is most active from September until May.
This pack includes 1 X Va-Va-Voom trap with a 200 ml refill pack that will profide you with 2 refills. This is a pesticide free attractant and one that will provide you with superior results.
The GEPRO Queensland organic fruit fly device uses an attractant irresistible to male Queensland fruit flies.
When comparing fruit fly traps it is important to note the coverage , our superior trap and attractant covers around 1000 square metres.
These Traps Are:
- Suitable for commercial, organic and home growers
- Chemical free solutions to combat Fruit Flies
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions
- Pour 100ml of fruit fly attractant into trap.
- Place lid securely onto trap
- Hang trap around 1.2 metres off the ground under shaded branch of Eastern side of tree
- Check the level of the attractant regularly and top up as required, do not allow trap to dry out.
- To dispose of the caught fruit fly we recommend digging a 300mm deep hole and empty contents , this will act as an organic fertilizer.
For all your DIY fruit fly control needs have a look at our full range of fruit fly control products.