Halo Curve Glueboard Fly Killer 30W
A beautifully designed, decorative fly killer, the Halo Curve is the perfect addition to front-of-house areas.The elegantly shaped facade is punctuated by stylish detailing, hiding caught flies from the view of customers in restaurants, hotels, cafes and bars, and finished with cobalt grey UV stable polycarbonate edging.
Easy to service, the front guard pivots to allow quick and easy tool-free access to the two 15W tubes and glue board, without the need to remove the guard during servicing.
Contemporary detailing and elegant clean lines – Beautifully polished facade
Unique, stylish design – Elegant detailing and slim decorative design.
Ultra Discreet – Fly catching glue board hidden from view
Designed to maximise catch rate – 100% useful glue board area ensures maximum efficacy. Designed for use with Glupac® pheromone impregnated glue boards with UV stabiliser
High efficacy shatterproof Synergetic® UV tube – Patented technology with dual wavelength output for an increased catch
Quick, tool-free access and efficient servicing – Front of unit swings down to allow easy replacement of the glue board, tube and starter
Can be hardwired or retrofitted – Quick and simple IEC mains socket, or discreen hard wiring option. Horizontal or vertical mounting.
Robust construction – Stainless steel
Complete peace of mind – Two year guarantee (excluding tube and starter)
Dimensions – 253mm (H) x 514mm (W) x 122mm (D)
Coverage – 60m2
Tubes – 2 x 15 Watt
Glue Board – 1 glue board for immediate use
Weight – 2.7kg
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Every application is unique, so each situation requires an individual assessment for fly killer siting, however, there are basic principals that should be followed:
- Recommend enough Electric Fly Killers to cover the area to be protected in line with the recommended coverage guidelines for each model
- Install Electric Fly Killers away from sources of light competition, such as windows, doors and high powered luminaires
- Consider sources of heat and airflow, such as heaters / AC units
- Don’t install Electric Fly Killers directly above sensitive areas, such as food preparation areas
- Glue board fly killer units should be used in sensitive applications such as food preparation or production areas
- Consider access for installation and future servicing
- Wherever possible, Electric Fly Killers should be positioned at 90° to sources of natural light, such as windows, doors and skylights
- Electric Fly Killers should be positioned in between potential entry points, so as to intercept flying insects before they reach sensitive areas
- Electric Fly Killers should not be sited either too high or too low in the area to be protected, with an optimum height of around 2m, for most flying insect species