Some people are afraid of all spiders and there are certain spiders that can be deadly to humans. Some spiders that are safe look similar to other spiders that are not, so it can be difficult to tell the difference. If you have spider issues, take a look at the ways that you can prevent spider infestations and eliminate the problems that you are currently experiencing.
Preventing spiders in your home
• Clean up any clutter in your home and keep things clean and organized. Spiders love to hide in clutter and will live in your junk pile for as long as you keep it.
• Get a cat. Cats love to chase, play with and kill spiders.
• Add cedar topping to your perimeter. Spiders do not like the smell of cedar and will avoid it wherever possible.
• Add citrus peels to window ledges and doorways. The smell of citrus is a good deterrent for spiders. Change out the citrus peels every few days to keep up the potency.
• Remove any webs and dead insects when you discover them. This will deter spiders and may even have them moving on if you are vigilant enough.
Home Remedies for spider Problems
• Spray a safe mixture of spider repellent around to eliminate spiders. Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of liquid dish soap, on teaspoon of oil and one cup of pepper and use this mixture to spray wherever you see spiders or evidence of spiders.
• Sprinkle diatomaceous earth (DE) around window ledges and doorways. This is made up from fossilized diatoms (algae). The outer shell of this algae is made of silica and it absorbs the moisture out of the spider’s body which causes them to dehydrate. You can also mix it with water and spray it around outside your home.
Getting Rid of Spiders with Pestrol
Get rid of spiders with Pestrol. Take a look at the many effective products that Pestrol carries to deal with these eight legged pests.