Flies are an annoying pest that can reproduce quickly and infest your home. These dirty creatures are nature’s clean-up crew and feed on garbage and waste. People are repelled when flies land on them because they are so filthy.
How To Prevent Flies In My Home?
- Keep windows closed and covered with screens and keep the door closed;
- Cover up food so that flies cannot land on it before it is consumed;
- Clean up leftover food and any spills after eating. Clean up areas where food has been prepared;
- Keep all trash and compost tightly covered;
- Clean up pet bowls and areas;
What Are Some Home Remedies For Fly Problems?
- Grow plants outdoors that naturally repel flies including lavender, tansy, bay leaf, nasturtiums, basil and mint.
- Add eucalyptus oil to cloth strips and hang them around the windows.
- Place lemon halves on window sills and about 20 cloves to them.
- Hang a bag of water over your exterior doors. It is not clear how it is that this works but the theory is that it is visually confusing to flies.
- Combine essential oils such as mint, lemongrass, basil, lavender and clove with water and spray around doorways and your kitchen area.
How To Get Rid Of Flies With Pestrol?
Get rid of flies with Pestrol. Pestrol has many effective solutions that can get rid of flies from your home.