Yates Zero Weeding Brush
Yates Zero Weeding Brush is an easy yet effective way to get rid of weeds and grasses in garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges. This easy-to-apply brush makes weed control easy and fun to do. Your back won’t hurt as you do not need to bend. Moreover, a specially designed and developed valve on the brush prevents any type of leaking. Besides, we also have other weed control products too.
100g/litre glyphosate as the isopropylamine salt in the form of a soluble concentrate.
Directions for use:
Measure out Zero Weedspray Concentrate as shown on the label for the weed you want to control and mix well with water.
- For general weeding:
- Measure out 8-10ml of Zero Weedspray Concentrate and makeup 1L with water.
- Mix well.
- Unscrew the brush (including cap), and pour liquid into the empty tube. The tube holes 350ml.
- Replace the brush, ensuring that it is firmly tightened.
When ready to begin treating weeds:
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 6 hours.
- Best results are achieved when weeds are actively growing.
- Remove the cap to expose the brush.
- Ensure the brush is still firmly attached to the cylinder.
- Touch the brush tip on the ground and apply gentle pressure to open the valve and wet the brush.
- Proceed with a ‘brush’ and ‘dabbing’ action, applying several brush strokes across the leaves of each weed. It is not necessary to cover all the foliage of each weed. The ‘dabbing’ action lets air in through the brush valve, letting more liquid flow onto the brush.
- If the foliage of wanted plants is accidentally contacted, wash off immediately.
- When you have finished treating weeds, rinse the brush under the tap.
- Screw on the safety cap tightly.
- Hang the Weeding Brush out of reach of children and out of sunlight.
- Do not disturb treated weeds for 2 weeks (visible symptoms will appear in 7-10 days).