Yates Weedkiller For Lawns RTU
Are common weeds creating problems in your lawn? Then, you have landed on the right page. Yates Weedkiller For Lawns RTU is a eco-friendly ready-to-use solution that controls lawn weeds such as bindii, clover and other broadleaf weeds in lawns and even in pathways. This solution also contains a wetting agent for improved leaf penetration and spray coverage. Its ingredients are friendly for lawn but kill weeds that are making your lawn look ugly. It selectively controls a wide range of weeds such as bindii, clover, capeweed, chickweed, dock, fleabane, lamb’s tongue, wireweed, dandelion and creeping oxtalis.
You can also check our other weed killer solutions.
How to apply:
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to weeds that are actively growing, and when rain is not expected for at least 24 hours.
- Spot spray weed foliage until just wet. Some weeds may take 3-4 weeks to die.
- DO NOT mow or fertilise the lawn for 7 days before or after application. DO NOT use when shade temperatures are expected to be 30C or higher, or when soil and dry and lawn is suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want to be killed.
- DO NOT use on Buffalo lawns.
- DO NOT use on new lawns less than 3 months old.
- DO NOT use on Lippia, Dichondra, Strawberry Clover, other non-grass lawns and Durban Grass lawns. Kikuyu may be temporarily discoloured or injured by treatment.
- DO NOT exceed recommended application rate.
- DO NOT feed treated grass clippings to poultry or livestock or use them to mulch susceptible plants.
- DO NOT allow pets or children to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT use when shade temperatures are expected to be 30C or higher, or when the lawn is suffering from moisture stress
- May irritate eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- DO NOT inhale the spray mist. If the product goes into the eyes wash it out immediately with water.
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.