Yates Hydrangea Blueing Liquid Aluminium Sulfate 500ml
To add a vibrant blue hue to your Hydrangeas, use the Yates Hydrangea Blueing Liquid Aluminium Sulfate 500ml. This blend of high-quality ingredients will enhance the colour of blue hydrangeas and supply the soil with Aluminium that turns the flowers blue. Easy to use and apply, dilute with water and use your handy watering can to put this liquid concentrate.
- Aluminium (Al) as aluminium sulphate 2.5% w/v
How to use:
- Rate – Mix 20ml in 5L of water
- Frequency – Every 3 to 4 weeks
- Timing – Apply any time of the year or after winter pruning to adjust and maintain flower colour
- Area – 5L / 5m2: Apply to moist soil around plant
- For optimum results apply as part of a soil treatment program with Yates Soil Acidifier. This will help with reducing soil pH, while also supplying the aluminium necessary for blue flowers. Check the soil pH before and during treatment (at least every 3 months): the optimum soil pH to ensure blue flowers is 4.5-5.5. Do not reduce soil pH below this range as this could lead to plant damage. It is best to apply many smaller treatments rather than a single large treatment.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place away from the reach of pets and children.
- NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Changes colour of Hydrangeas to Blue
- Deepens the colour of Blue Hydrangeas
- Easy to use, Mix with water and use watering can for application
- Use every 3-4 weeks
DO NOT apply to foliage. If contact occurs, rinse off immediately with water. Always apply to moist soil. Do not apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress. Best applied during early morning or late afternoon.
Read label before use.
Browse through the rest of our collection of Gardening Products.
Have a look at the rest of our Yates Range.