TRIO ORGANIC LIQUID FERTILISER
How Does TRIO Help?
TRIO ORGANIC LIQUID FERTILISER is made from Lignite and Peat and has high carbon. The Humic and Fulvic acids work as chelating agents and make nutrients available for plants. TRIO helps improve soil structure, whilst creating a stable soil environment, by naturally behaving as water storage and a transport for nutrients. The Amino acids in TRIO aid in soil buffering, plant root growth, stress tolerance, and the enhancement of the photosynthesis process. TRIO ORGANIC LIQUID FERTILISER, aids in both the amount and quality of crop yields.
Shop for Home and Garden Today!
TRIO – Essential Organic Fertiliser
TRIO ORGANIC LIQUID FERTILISER is an organic formulation containing Essential Organic Acids (EOA) required to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth. TRIO is made from the extracts of soya and plant proteins enriched with potassium humate concentrate and Fulvic acid complexes from peat.
In addition to the requirement of essential nutrients for plant growth, the requirement of essential organic acids is also important to activate plant metabolism for healthy and balanced growth and to bring about the genetic potential of the crops with respect to the quantity and quality of the yield. TRIO contains the most essential organic acids like Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid and Amino Acids required for accelerating the growth and enhancement of yield.
TRIO can be used on all plants and crops.
|Category of Crops||Crop Names|
|Veggies||Tomato, Chilies, Brinjal, Leafy vegetables, Onion, Potato, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Capsicum etc.|
|Fruits||Citrus, Stone fruits, Berries, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Pomegranate, Olives etc.|
|Flowers||Roses, Chrysanthemum, Anthurium, Gerberas, Carnations, Tube Roses, Jasmine etc.|
|Broad Acre||Pulses, Lupins, Wheat, Barley, Soybeans, Cotton, Sunflower, Millets etc.|
How Trio Works
- The carboxylate and phenolate groups of Humic and Fulvic acids improve the absorption and translocation of essential nutrients for faster assimilation and growth.
- The Amino acids in TRIO are the fundamental ingredients in protein synthesis and this ready supply/availability enables faster assimilation through an enhanced photosynthetic process.
- The Humic and Fulvic Acids improves cell membrane permeability which hastens cell growth and division.
- The Humic Acid maintains the hydric balance of the cells, improving drought resistance.
- TRIO when applied on soil (Soil drenching) improves soil structure through the addition of much-needed organic acids for the formation of Humus, thereby increasing soil microbial activity to create a favorable root zone for faster establishment of young plants.
The Benefits Of Trio Are:
The known benefits of using TRIO in crop production are
- Promotes growth by activating the metabolic process of the plants.
- Increases the nutrient uptake through improvements in root development.
- Accelerates vegetation, flowering, and fruiting due to the instant supply of Amino Acids.
- Increases yield and quality of produce due to the Hydric properties of these organic acids.
- Imparts tolerance to drought and other metabolic stresses.
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly, and nontoxic to crops and environments.
Nutrients And Analysis
|Potassium Humate Concentrate||40%|
|Fulvic Acid Compounds||10%|
|Soya Amino Acids||10%|
|Lime CaCO3 as Neutraliser||2%|
|Treated Plant Proteins||38%|
|Amino Acids Content||4.62%|