Supreme Plant Spray Concentrate
The Supreme Plant Spray Concentrate was created for both farmers and commercial growers combining the benefits of neem with fulvic and humic acid in one simple application.
It acts as a soil ameliorant, aiding in the improvement of soil quality and helping to promote healthier-looking crops and plants. It includes humic and fulvic acid, a natural emulsifier called neem oil, and (liquid form).
- Environmentally friendly
- No chemicals
- Easy to use
- No waiting period and no need for masks.
- Can be used in conjunction with other fertilisers.
How to Use:
- Shake the container and apply 2-3 litres of concentrate per hectare to large areas. Also, 10 ml to 1 litre of water.
- Spray liberally to cover the entire plant, shrub, or tree.
- Avoid spraying in the sun’s direct rays; the late afternoon is best.
- Repeat the initial spraying after 7 days, but only when necessary.
- Simply place in the warm sun or submerge in hot water to liquefy if solidified, which can occur in winter or cold climates.
Pestrol has a massive range of Gardening Products!