Pestrol Snake Repeller
Our Snake Repeller has been sold in Australia for over 12 years. One of the first companies to bring them to Australia and we have constantly made improvements to our snake repellers.
Pestrol is the largest alternative pest control supplier of DIY pest control solutions Australia wide that has been selling pest control products for over 20 years. Pestrol is often heard on Talk Back Radio Australia wide and has a strong following for people looking into chemical-free alternatives to eradicating pests.
Whilst there are many solar snake repeller variations in the marketplace and cheaper products: make sure you check off the following list:
- Pestrol’s new model snake repellent has the ability to change the rechargeable batteries. Many cheaper versions you are unable to do so.
- You have the option of sound and vibration or just vibration. If you live in an area with close neighbours it will not take long before they let you know how annoying the sound is. Many cheap versions only have 1 option: Sound and vibration feature. There is mixed research about whether or not snakes can hear the ultrasonic sounds as they have only the ability to feel the vibration on their skin. However, after years of trying snake repellers, customers have confirmed the results are always better when the sound and vibration mode is activated, as opposed to just having it on vibration mode only.
- Our snake repeller has one of the strongest motors in the marketplace: making for better vibration and greater effectiveness.
- Our materials are UV treated and protected for long-lasting use.
- Pestrol has carried out numerous water blasting tests to ensure the seals around the solar panel are the best in their class. Many customers complain other units purchased stop working after the first rain shower.
- Latest solar panel technology for faster charging and more energy.
- All Pestrol products are backed with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Australian customer service hotline 1800 33 88 88
From Spring to Autumn numerous young snakes will be emerging and looking for new territories and older larger snakes will be out trying to establish territories in which to breed, and later in the year looking for places in which to spend the cooler months. To repel snakes effectively it is recommended to get more than one snake repellent so that you can create a line or barrier of protection.
A solar powered snake repellent
- The pestrol solar powered snake repeller works by ultrasonic and electrical vibrations through the ground. Snakes pick up any vibrations through the receptors in their skin, process as danger and move away.
- Pestrol snake repellent covers an area approximately 35sqm in all directions.
- The unit includes 2 x rechargeable AA batteries with an approximate lifespan of 3-5 years.
- When placing the units ensure they are in an area with maximum sun exposure to ensure complete recharging during sunlight hours.
- Often 2 are purchased together, to create a barrier at one end of the property that may lead into a swamp/open, grassland/forest area.
As scary as the below picture is of snakes in a toilet, unfortunately, there have been many reported incidents in Australia.