Selleys Caulking Gun – 38cm
Selleys Caulking Gun – 38cm is designed to discharge high volumes of adhesives and sealants from sausages with a volume of up to 600ml. It also includes a fitting that may be used with cartridges.
- Internal barrel dimensions: 50mm diameter x 350mm length
- Accepts most 600mL sausage packs on the market.
- Fittings for sausage and cartridge plunger plates are included.
How to use:
- Remove the black end cap and replace it with the nozzle.
- Place the sausage within the barrel of the pistol.
- While the sausage is still in the gun, cut off the clip with scissors or secateurs.
- Replace the end cap on the gun barrel with the nozzle attached.
- Cut the gun nozzle with a pair of scissors or secateurs.
- Squeeze the huge black trigger to extrude the product. By tapping the metal release plate with your thumb, you can stop the flow.
- Simply unscrew the black end cap to replace the sausage, discard the used pack, and load in the new sausage.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Selleys Products.