Sargasol 500ml – The aim of all fertilizers is to assist with increased crop yields, and as an organic liquid fertilizer, Sargasol provides that goal. Sargasol sets itself apart from traditional fertilizers, with the use of natural products which provide added benefits that increase crop production.
Pestrols Full Range of Garden Products.
Sargasol 500mlhas been created using Sargassum Seaweed grown naturally in coastal and backwater systems. As Sargassum seaweed is a natural product, it is eco-friendly, biodegradable, non-toxic, non-polluting, non-hazardous to humans, and non-hazardous to soil structures. This product is also known as a biofertilizer, for the biological properties of the ingredients. Sargasol, using the Sargassum seaweed is natural and therefore rich in diverse compounds, in turn aiding in crop production.
How Sargasol Works
- The phytohormone present in Sargasol works in tandem with existing growth factors in the plant system and stimulates active growth.
- The active ingredients in Sargasol influence cell enlargement, division, and elongation.
- Sargasol helps to moderate the hormonal and enzyme balance of the plants to ensure enhanced nutrient uptake of nutrients from the soil.
- The growth factors in Sargasol ensure uninterrupted protein synthesis to augment the growth of active tissues mainly apical meristem.
- Improves vegetative growth of plants.
- Increases metabolic efficiency thereby enhances nutrient uptakes for balanced growth.
- Increases flower and fruit production.
- Reduces the flower and immature fruit falls through hormonal balances.
- Increases the quality of produce significantly.
- Enables the plants to achieve their genetic potential in terms of yield and biomass production.
- Enables the plants to recover from biotic and abiotic stress. Crops recover faster after flood, drought pest damages, etc.
- Sargasol is biodegradable and ecofriendl
Nutrients And Analysis
|Total Organic Matter||60.81%||Copper Cu||3.61 g/l|
|Nitrogen N||3.59||Sodium Na||3.52 g/l|
|Phosphorus P||0.19||Calcium Ca||1.26 g/l|
|Potassium K||0.31||Boron B||0.141 g/l|
|Sulphur S||33.3 g/l||Molybdenum Mo||0.013 g/l|
|Zinc Zn||13.2 g/l||Amino Acids||11.31 g/l|
|Magnesium Mg||6.80 g/l||Gibberellins||0.01 g/l|
|Manganese Mn||6.01 g/l||Cytokinin s||0.01 g/l|
|Iron Fe||5.31 g/l||Protein Hydrolyses||22.45 w/v|
Sargasol Method Of Application
Dilute Sargasol to a ratio of 3-7ml Sargasol to 1 litre of water
Preparation Of Sargasol 500ml Spray Solution
Shake the bottle well to achieve a consistent viscosity. Add 3-7 ml of Sargasol to a spray bottle, add a little quantity of water from the litre of water & mix well. Add the remaining quantity of water to make up the volume of the spray solution.
For inputs in farms and orchards. Shake the bottle well, add 5ltrs of the Sargasol bottle into a bucket of water and stir to achieve a consistent mixture and then add the mixture into a 1000 Ltrs tank.
Application Of Sargasol 500ml Spray Solution
The ideal method of application for a fast response from plants is to spray the leaves. Apply to the underside of the leaves. For the best results, spray on days with no rain and little wind.
Sargasol Application Times
it is recommended that you spray the plants twice. The first spray should occur during the vegetative stage (leafy phase) and the second application to be applied just before the budding stage.
Spraying Sargasol solution prior to bud formation ensures higher flowering rates, along with a reduction in flower drops and immature fruit falls.