Predator Control Light – Solar Animal Repelling Light
Predator control light is the effective and cost-effective way of deterring wild animals from straying in and around your home or farm.
- CONSTANT FLASHING RED LED LIGHTS from the solar predator lights the predator eye will scare away the highly vigilant nocturnal animals. The nocturnal animal repeller works as a part of a home security system like home solar lights to protect your property.
- USEFUL & EFFICIENT: This predator control light can be applied in different methods to repel deer, foxes, wild cats, possum, dogs and much more.
- AUTOMATIC LIGHT SENSITIVITY: When first using the predator deterrent lights, switch on the animal repellent by pulling out the transparent insulating board at the bottom. Then it’ll turn on at dusk, turn off at dawn automatically.
- SOLAR POWERED & ELECTRICITY-SAVING: The low power consumption of the product ensures that charging from daytime is strong enough for the night work, real eco-friendly and maintenance free.
- WATERPROOF: A completely waterproof design suitable for all weather conditions. You can place this product on the tree, trunk, stake, post, wall or anything else suitable.
Need a larger, more expansive display of lights to scare a great number of animals, specifically Fox Control; try our Fox Deterrent.
Pestrol Animal Repelling Lights have been proven effective in repelling predator animals through overwhelming evidence from testing by our company and thousands of users.
The quantity of lights to use and their positioning is determined both by your area and the predator you want to deter. The instructions do assume open, flat ground. If the area to be protected is located on a hill, adjust the height of the lights lower. If the area is located on lower ground, like a valley, adjust the height of the light to be higher. Also, consider the surrounding area – if your area is flat and open then the lights will be able to be seen from a greater distance and can be placed further apart.
Positioning Your Solar Predator Lights
Predators are determined to get at your poultry, livestock or crops and will circle the entire area searching for a safe entry. They must see the flash to be repelled; therefore the correct positioning of the light is critical. You are the best judge of the final positioning of your lights because each area is different in terms of terrain, buildings, grass, brush, and trees. Mount the lights at eye level of the animal to be stopped and face it away from the area to be protected. One to four lights will be required depending upon your application. It is NOT motion activated, but will flash automatically from dusk through dawn so night animals are stopped at long distances (500 metres or more) away. They do not come in to investigate, but see the flash as a threat to the instant they are aware of it. Protecting ALL directions will eliminate the night animals from finding an alternate entry point.
Our Nocturnal Animal Repeller is completely weatherproof and will continue to function for years under extreme weather conditions. Blistering heat, below zero temperatures, rain, ice, snow and blowing dust/grime will not compromise the nightly function of this product.
Off-Season Storage Not Recommended
Storing the light during “off-season” is actually NOT recommended. Through thorough testing, it has been found that in some cases when the battery completely discharges it sometimes renders the unit unable to charge up again when brought out of storage. To get the full average life of 3 years from each unit, continuous use is recommended. Try using the lights for a different application during the off-season, maybe as a security device near your doors or driveway entrance.