Pestrol Stainless Steel Bird Spikes (Metal) – 1m
Birds Spikes that are fully Stainless Steel will be your best option for longevity and quality. Our stainless steel bird spikes are the strongest in their category and heavier than many other cheaper Chinese made copies. There are no other bird spikes in the market that are as heavy and structurally tough as our Stainless Steel Anti-Bird Spikes:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Will not rust
- Lasts for years
- The thinner base makes for easier installation in those tighter areas.
Deal with the Importer!
Fully Stainless Steel Bird Spikes including the base. The most effective method for commercial bird control.
These are one of the easiest bird proofing products to install and when made from stainless steel, they are one of the more durable methods too.
What Are Stainless Steel Bird Spikes?
Bird Spikes interfere with the bird’s ability to land (without causing them any injury) and will deter birds from perching, roosting or even nesting on various types of structures. Birds instinctively fly to “landing strips” such as roof ledges, windowsills, building projections, signs, statues, trusses and beams. But now with Pestrol Stainless Steel Bird Spikes, you can keep them from landing on your property.
For true commercial applications consider the Pestrol Stainless Steel Bird Spikes design. They are made of Stainless Steel so it will not rust and will last for many years.
Using our specifically designed Avisil Adhesive is what we recommend to ensure your spikes are secured when installing them. 1 tube per 10 metres is recommended.
- Target pests: Any type of roosting bird.
- Where: Statues, ledges, terraces, roofs, chimneys, antennas, gable vents, gutters, etc.
- Easy mounting: With screws, nails or adhesive silicone or liquid nails.
- Unobtrusive: It does the job without marring the look of your property.
- Strong: Long-lasting Stainless Steel spikes protrude from the base which is resistant to breaking and long-lasting.
- Flexible: Mounts easily on flat, curved or irregular surfaces – whether wood, metal or masonry.
- Easy to install: Stackable sections attach quickly with exterior adhesive, nails, screws, wire ties, etc.
- Environmentally friendly and non-lethal: Does not rust or deteriorate in most situations.
- Base Material: #304 Stainless steel
- Spike: #304 Stainless steel
- Length: 1000mm
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 110mm
- Pitch: 25mm
- Base Width: 17.5mm
- Wire Diameter of spike 2.0mm
- Protection width: 9cm – 15.5cm
- Spike Quantity per 1-metre piece: 80 spikes