CREATED IN AUSTRALIA – As advertised on talkback radio and TV Australia wide. New design with improved technology.
SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Chemical Free, Harm Free and Odor Free to humans and pets. The unit does not interfere with household appliances. Meets all Australian electrical standards. 100% Safe!
EASY & CONVENIENT TO USE – Simply plug it in and the unit will utilize your wiring to spread the signal through your house. Pestrol Rodent Free covers walls, ceilings, and open spaces.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty. Full refund within 100 days. In business over 22 years. We stand by our products! We provide customer service that cares and when needed is willing to take the extra steps for you to succeed.
Pestrol has advertised the Pestrol Rodent Free Australia wide on the radio for well over 8 years. In Sydney, a customer who bought through 2GB sent a letter to Alan Jones. The recording is below:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ELECTROMAGNETIC RODENT CONTROL
Electromagnetic Rodent Control utilizes the existing wiring within the walls of your home or building by simply sending a pulsing or shifting signal through the wires, this is tuned to irritate the pests nervous system. The signal is turned on and off at set intervals so the rodents and cockroaches will not build up a tolerance. Electromagnetic vibrations from the unit are picked up by the rodents and cockroaches. Making it difficult or impossible for them to gather food, breed and build their nests, and communicate with each other. As a result, your home becomes an extensive pest repeller and all rodents and cockroaches will want to escape and stay away.
Scientific Studies: (Our Pestrol team continually looks at ways of improving the technology and we make continual adjustments to our product to deliver you with the best results!)
- 2003 research by Professor Danthanarayana an Emeritus Professor of Zoology at the University of New England, who has 42 years experience as a Zoologist. This research affirms the findings and conclusion that the food and water consumption of rodents are adversely affected by electromagnetic pest control devices.
- 2002 study performed by Genesis laboratories in Colorado USA, which shows the ability of electronic repellent device to repel certain pests in controlled environments. The study shows: ‘the feed consumption patterns offer the strongest indication that the wild mice were, in fact, reacting to the device. The females in particular displayed feeding patterns consistent with the hypothesis that they were avoiding the signal. The responses of both sexes of mice when the signal location was reversed in phase 2 also suggest s the mice were aware of the signal. The feeding pattern clearly changed in conjunction with the signal relocation”.
- H.Shytel Glover cockroach test, 1997: “The Electromagnetic device is not only effective in repelling roaches but after removal has a residual effect for approximately 30 days”. The result from the tests showed successfully repelling rodent from the protected area
ULTRASONIC RODENT CONTROL
Ultrasonic pest control utilizes a high-pressure ultrasonic sound that is higher than the human hearing range. The Pestrol Rodent Free technology emits a disorienting pulse that startles and frightens away cockroaches and rodents from your home or office. Using a variable pulse generator, Pestrol Rodent Free emits fluctuating sound waves so pests don’t get accustomed to the sound. The Pestrol Rodent Free will need to be plugged into a power point approximately 0.2 metres from floor level in order for the ultrasonic to run along the ground, living rooms and hallways. Ensure the unit is placed in an unobstructed area for the ultrasonic waves to achieve maximum coverage- ultrasonic waves do not pass through solid objects and or turn, bend around corners.
- Kansas State University: did an in-depth examination providing its appeal. The review stated: “confirmed that ultrasonic sound products do have both a repellent result as well as a reduction in mating and reproduction of a variety of insects.”
- The University of British Columbia by John P.J Pinel – a thorough investigation was done to evaluate the possibilities of using a device which emits high – intensity, ultrasonic sound to control rat populations. The study found “that a signal administered at only 96db was as noxious to rats as a painful electric shock”.
- A study conducted by S.A. Shumake at Denver Wildlife Research Center confirmed a decrease in food consumption where ultrasound devices were present.
IONIC RODENT CONTROL
This technology emits electrically charged atoms that are common in our atmosphere. Negative ions are produced naturally by lightning before a storm. Animals are naturally sensitive to negative ions. Long before a lightning storm, cockroaches and rodents sense a change in the environment and look for protection away from the storm. Ionic pest repellers mimic the electric charge of an incoming storm throughout your establishment, transforming you indoors into a hostile environment. Pests become confused and frightened and seek shelter far from the range of any Pestrol Rodent Free product. Besides making you indoors a deterrent against pests, the negative ions constantly purify the air you breathe.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture found that ionizing a room led to 52% less dust in the air, and 95% fewer bacteria in the air (since many of the pollutants found in the air reside on floating dust particles).
- The Agriculture Research Services of the U.S Dept. of Agriculture tested the effectiveness of ionizers for removing dust in a poultry hatchery. The level is very high in such an environment. In this study, the use of an ionizer resulted in dust removal efficiencies that averaged between 81.1 and 92.2%. The airborne transmission of salmonella (to the eggs) was also significantly reduced as a result.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many units do I require for my home/office?
For maximum effectiveness, it is recommended to have 1 unit per electrical circuit that is present in your dwelling. Often multi-story homeowners purchase 1 unit per floor.
How do I know if my Pestrol Rodent Free is working?
You may see increased activity as rodents and cockroaches are forced from their hiding places. Often it can take up to 3 weeks to remove rodents. Cockroaches may take longer as eggs can lay dormant for many months before they hatch. Pestrol Rodent Free has a full 100-day money back guarantee, well and truly enough time to ensure you are happy with the results.
What happens if the lights stop flashing on the unit?
The Pestrol Rodent Free alternates the technologies so the rodents and cockroaches do not become immune. Therefore the unit switches on / off for maximum effectiveness.
Will the Pestrol Rodent Free affect my pets?
No, Pestrol Rodent Free has been used for many years by thousands of satisfied customers in Australia and NZ. The unit does not affect dogs, cats, birds, or fish as they have a different genetic structure to rodents and cockroaches. The ultrasonic sounds can in some cases be heard by cats and dogs. Pestrol Rodent Free cleverly allows the user to shut off the ultrasonic component of the unit, whilst keeping the electromagnetic technology running.
How long will the Pestrol Rodent Free last?
There are no moving parts in the electronic circuitry, we expect the unit to last up to approximately 10 years, and we also provide a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
I have Rodents in my roof and wall cavities, do I need to plug the Pestrol Rodent Free in these locations?
No, providing you plug the Pestrol Rodent Free into any power point, the electromagnetic technology will work through your electrical wiring that reaches into these cavities to repel Rodents from their hiding places.
Has the Pestrol Rodent Free been electrically tested?
Yes, the unit has passed all electrical testing. The unit does not affect any electrical equipment or WIFI products.
The unit has worked really well, however, I just spotted a rat or mouse; does that mean my unit has stopped working?
No, remember the first time you purchased the unit it can take up to 7-10 days to remove rats and mice from your dwelling. Rats and mice are always on the move and if you get a new infestation it can again take 7-10 days to get rid of the new intruders.
Does it matter what side of a double-sided wall socket I plug my Pestrol Rodent Free unit into?
According to our customer experience and advice that has been provided by electricians. The results are better if the unit is plugged into the left-hand side.
How much electricity does the Pestrol Rodent Free consume?
Pestrol Rodent Free costs the same as running an 8 watt light bulb, equating to cents per month to run.
Is the Pestrol Rodent Free effective against Possums?
Whilst this technology has not been associated with repelling Possums, many customers have experienced favourable results in driving Possums from their homes.
Is Pestrol Rodent Free effective with spiders?
The unit is not designed to eliminate spiders, and also have not been tested for that particular use. However, it has been reported by our customers that Pestrol Rodent Free has helped with repelling larger spiders.
Will Pestrol Rodent Free affect rabbits?
Is your pet inside or outside? If they are inside it is quite possible that the unit may affect them. If they are outside then they will be completely unaffected.
Do you sell this product in the USA?
We are able to supply products directly to the USA.
I have just purchased Pestrol Rodent Free but not sure if I am using it correctly. Do I just plug it in & leave the button at the top?
You need to switch the button on the side all the way to the bottom so all the lights are on. This will activate all the technologies.
Is Pestrol Rodent Free safe for kids and pets?
Yes, this product is absolutely safe for your whole family including pets.
Is there a return policy for Pestrol Rodent Free, if we buy through your website?
We have a full 100 Day Money Back Guarantee and a two-year warranty.
Our house is on two floors (each level is about 10 squares i.e 100 sqm per floor). How many units do I need?
For that size area, we would recommend 2 units, one on each floor.
Is Pestrol Rodent Free affect guinea pigs?
Yes, unfortunately, they will affect Guinea Pigs, especially in the room where it is plugged in.
Does Pestrol Rodent Free work on German cockroaches?
The Rodent Free will work on German cockroaches, however, please be aware that it may take a few weeks to be fully effective.
Will Pestrol Rodent Free keep Rat and mice from roof and wall cavities?
Yes, it will. It will work on the roof provided that the electricity is on the same circuit.
I have Petrol Rodent Free, is it allowed 200mm from the floor or is it allowed higher?
Don’t worry too much about the 200mm “rule”. As long as it is plugged directly into the wall you will still get the same results regardless of how high it is plugged in.
I have recently purchased Pestrol Rodent Free and was wondering if all three lights were meant to be on at once or if the red and orange lights were meant to come and go?
Yes, the orange and red lights should be flashing. Make sure the switch on the side is all the way down. Both lights are meant to flash in different sequences. This way the rodents don’t get used to the sequence. The green light should be on all the time.
- Sound Distance of up to 150sq meters
- Power: AC 220-240/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 8W (Max.)
- Size: 13 x 8 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 134g
- Pulse Interval
- Ultrasonic wave: Pulsates on / off.
- Magnetic wave: Pulsates on / off.
With ever increasing reports throughout Australia like below: it’s no wonder that companies are trying safer, cleaner methods of controlling rodents.
A new breed of “super rats”, immune to poison and too smart to get caught in traps has invaded Sydney, the Daily Telegraph reported. Australian Museum naturalist Martin Robinson said: “A lot of suburban rats have been baited for as long as Sydney has been settled, so many populations have become immune to those baits. One of the interesting things is that when they become immune to the bait, they can actually become addicted to it.”
Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!