Mozzie Assassin – Indoor Electronic Mosquito Trap
Pestrol Indoor Mozzie Assassin Electronic Mosquito Trap removes mosquitoes from your indoor areas. Its the perfect size and the smallest in our range which makes it perfect primarily for the bedroom. Coming in a range of 5 unique and fun colours, the whole family will be happy to get their Mozzie Assassin insect trap and protect them against mozzies.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE – Pestrol Indoor Electronic Mosquito Trap uses an LED light coating with titanium dioxide to simulate the human body temperature and generate the CO2 (also called photocatalyst), which lures the mosquitoes into the holding container. No high voltage electric and no zapping sounds. Eliminates mosquitoes quietly and safely. Safe to use 24/7 and around kids and pets.
- POWERFUL ATTRACTANT – Using state-of-the-art technology to attract and remove unbearable disease-carrying insects. Mosquitoes are attracted by light and the carbon dioxide we emit, not only from breathing but also from our pores. Effective for areas of up to 100 sqm.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Pestrol Indoor Electronic Mosquito Trap is simple and easy to clean. Dead Mosquitoes gets trapped in a tray located at the bottom of the device.
- NON-TOXIC & ODOR FREE – Contains no pesticides, no insecticides and is completely odourless. Get rid of mosquitoes without the use of dangerous chemicals.
Our Pestrol Mozzie Assassin Mosquito Trap can be used:
- Portable – easy to take on holiday
- Lounge rooms
- Dining areas.
- Size: 30 x 22 x 18cm
- Weight: 746g
- Cord Length: 1.5metres
- power Consumption: 28wats
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: Whilst the mosquito traps will catch and reduce the mosquito population in your area. Please be aware, unfortunately, there is no 100% full proof product on the market that will ensure that you don’t get bitten. Every precaution should always be taken to prevent the risk of mosquito bites around the world.
TRY THE SUPERCHARGED BOOSTERS TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF KILLING THE MOSQUITO POPULATION IN YOUR AREA.
If you want to buy the supercharged boosters separately; click here