Neem Tree Extract
Neem Tree Extract incorporates the leaves, twigs, bark, and seeds from Australian neem trees. Scientific research has demonstrated the antiviral effects of the neem leaf in our neem tree extract. Neem has been utilized in Indian traditional Ayurvedic medicine for millennia.
Australian neem trees cultivated in Queensland are used to produce our neem tree extract. The extract is produced by carefully harvesting the leaves, seeds, and bark, allowing them to naturally dry, and then inspecting them for quality control (or tincture). Producing this requires several weeks.
- You may apply it on skin rashes, chicken pox, measles, psoriasis and inflammation – may help stop the redness, and itchiness and may help prevent scarring.
- Use it as a skin tonic – It refreshes your skin and makes it smooth and supple.
- It can be used on your face but be careful not to use it near the eye area.
- Men can use it as an aftershave, it makes the skin more supple and healthy.
- It helps protect the skin from the elements so try it and see the results for yourself.
*We always recommend you do a test patch first, say 1 part Neem to 20 parts water then build up to using it straight if desired. Will sting if put on open wounds.