Neem Plant Spray
Try using our chemical-free, natural, and organic Neem Plant Spray on your garden plants. Our cold-pressed, certified organic neem seed oil makes up 85% of our concentrated neem plant spray, which also includes an organic wetting agent at 15%. Cold pressing preserves all of the fruit’s healthy vitamins, proteins, and trace elements.
Neem has several advantages over chemical fertilizers, one of which is that it is 100% biodegradable and leaves no toxic residue in the soil. It is an excellent product to use on all domestic crops, trees, plants, flowers, fruits, and vegetables, as well as by commercial and organic growers.
- Environmentally friendly
- No chemicals
- Easy to use
- An ideal fusion for the surroundings.
How to Use:
For Home Growers
- Dilute at a rate of 10mls per 1 litre of water for flowers, veggies and fruit trees.
- Spraying in the late afternoon is best.
- Seven days after the initial application and as often as necessary after that, spraying should be repeated.
- Masks are not needed.
For Commercial Growers
- It is advised for commercial growers to apply 2-3 litres of concentrated spray per hectare.
- It can be used as a fertilizer and plant food to boost crop growth either alone or in combination with other liquid fertilisers.
Pestrol has a massive range of Gardening Products!