Neem Leaf Extract
Neem Leaf Extract – Anti Viral has been shown in scientific studies to have antiviral effects. Neem leaves have been utilized for ages in Indian traditional Ayurvedic therapy. Australian neem trees farmed in Northern Queensland are the source of our expertly crafted neem leaf extract.
The leaves are carefully picked, organically dried, checked for quality control, and then converted into the extract (or tincture). Producing this takes several weeks.
- You may apply it on skin rashes, chicken pox, measles, psoriasis and inflammation – may help stop the redness, and itchiness and may help prevent scarring.
- Use it as a skin tonic – It refreshes your skin and makes it smooth and supple.
- It can be used on your face but be careful not to use it near the eye area.
- Men can use it as an aftershave, it makes the skin more supple and healthy.
- It helps protect the skin from the elements so try it and see the results for yourself.
*We always recommend you do a test patch first, say 1 part Neem to 20 parts water then build up to using it straight if desired. Will sting if put on open wounds.