Munns Buffalo Green Lawn Fertiliser – 5kg
Munns Buffalo Green Lawn Fertiliser – 5kg it is formulated for all warm-season grasses, including Buffalo, Couch, and Kikuyu lawns. It contains Munns organic Weta Lawn and Garden water saver, which slows the discharge of Buffalo Green, resulting in a greener, longer-lasting lawn that requires less mowing.
It gives all warm season (runner) grasses with a quick result as well as critical nutrients and trace elements.
Please check our other gardening product range.
- 5kg = 100sqm
|Munns Buffalo Green Lawn Fertiliser|
How to use
Munns Buffalo Green Lawn Fertiliser is simple to apply and should be applied to dry lawn and watered in well instantly. See the directions listed below for application and ongoing maintenance.
Fertiliser efficiency varies depending on the type of soil you use to plant your grass. In keeping with our environmental philosophy, we recommend that you utilize the following as a guide:
- Sandy Soils 1kg per 10 square metres.
- Heavier Soils 1kg per 20 square metres.
- Areas with high traffic should receive fertiliser every 6 weeks.
- Normal lawn use should receive fertiliser every 3 months.
- During Spring and Autumn, minimum maintenance is required.