Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks contain 10% repellent oil content, Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks have a significant amount of repellent oils. Each stick offers a refreshing fragrance to create a pleasant bite-free environment so you can Enjoy Life Outdoors!™
- 12 Incense Sticks Per Tube
- Each Stick Burns 2 to 2.5 Hours (Wind may reduce burn time)
- D.E.E.T. FREE
- Petroleum FREE
- Refreshing Scent
Don’t forget your Ceramic Incense Stick Holder (holder not included) – made exclusively for holding/burning your Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks!
Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks are infused with Citronella, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Cedarwood oils. We left out all the ingredients we don’t want, so you won’t find D.E.E.T. or petroleum in our incense sticks. Our sustainable formulation of these key plant-based ingredients burns clean, naturally.
How To Use Mosquito Repellent Incense Sticks
- To best repel mosquitoes, light Murphy’s Mosquito Repellent Sticks on your patio or deck 10 minutes prior to your outdoor activity.
- USAGE TIP: Place several Murphy’s Mosquito Repellent Sticks around your area of use, spacing them 12 feet apart.
- Hold the Murphy’s Mosquito Stick down at an angle and light the end until there is a flame (about 15 seconds). Allow end to flame for 10-20 seconds, then blow out. A wisp of natural incense repellent will come from the end of the stick and is ready for placement.
- Place Murphy’s Mosquito Repellent Sticks in a Ceramic Incense Stick Holder or a flower pot filled with moist sand/soil. Ensure the green incense does not touch things that may catch fire. The end of the burning incense stick and the ash is hot, see WARNING instructions.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY!
- Never leave a burning incense stick unattended.
- Always burn within sight.
- Place stick so there is no danger of it lighting foliage or other things that catch fire. Do not let green incense touch things that may catch fire, do not stick incense stick into soil or sand beyond the orange portion of incense stick.
- Keep children and pets away from the burning incense stick.
- This product has not been registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency. Murphy’s Naturals, Inc. represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 10.0%
• citronella oil: 1.5%
• lemongrass oil: 1.0%
• rosemary oil: 4.5%
• cedar oil: 1.0%
• peppermint oil: 2.0%
INERT INGREDIENTS: 90%
• bamboo sawdust: 90%
TOTAL INGREDIENTS: 100%
NET WT 5.50 oz / 156 grams
Return and Refund Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the product you purchased from Pestrol, please return for a full refund or replacement.
Dont go further that Pestrol when you need a full range of Mosquito Control Products.