Insect Shield Coveralls – Hi-visibility that included Insect Repellent and Flame Resistant qualities.
This item runs small, it is recommended that you order a size larger than normal
Insect Repellent – Flame Resistant
- Flame resistant
- HRC Rating 2
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.4 calories/cm2 (Khaki and Royal)
- Arc Rating ATPV 10.1 calories/cm2 (Navy)
- Fabric: 48% Modacrylic/37% Lyocell/15% Para-aramid (Khaki and Royal)
- Fabric: 45% Modacrylic/36% Lyocell/15% Polyamide-imide/5% Aramid (Navy)
- High visibility taping at critical areas
- One piece, top-stitched lay flat collar
- Two-way concealed Nomex taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and neck
- Concealed snap closures on the cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets, one with flap and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets
- Deep-pleated action back
- Side vent opening
Meets requirements of NFPA 2112.
Coveralls are sized to be worn over clothing. The measurement used is the chest under the arms. The pants legs are finished with inseams:
Regular = 28½”
Long = 30”.
This style is not available with 27″ (short) inseam.
The effective, odourless repellency provided by Insect Shield apparel is EPA registered to last through 70 washings—beyond the lifetime of most garments. Insect Shield Repellent Apparel products are U.S. EPA registered to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums).