FERAL CAT TRAP
Getting Rid of Feral Cats?
This Pestrol Feral Cat Trap offers effective solutions for humanely trapping troublesome feral cats. Our Pestrol Feral Cat Trap is safe for both humans and feral cats, and are quickly becoming the most trusted name in pest control solutions. All Pestrol Feral Cat Traps are built to tough, professional standards and offer the highest quality features including:
- Size: 66 x 26 x 25
- Weight: 3.342g
- Safely captures troublesome feral cats without injury
- Extremely simple baiting and operation
- Unfolds in minutes – no tools required
- Easy to bait, set and release
- Double-wire mesh surrounding bait area
- Super strong, gravity action door
- Extra wide, shielded handle for safe moving of feral cat during transportation
- Made from durable galvanised wire with a matte finish for extra strength and corrosion resistance
A variety of popular sizes to fit your needs:
For trapping of possums we recommend the Pestrol Possum Trap.
For trapping of rats & mice we recommend the Pestrol Tricky Traps.
Quick Assembly Instructions:
The Pestrol Feral Cat Trap arrives pre-assembled and are ready for immediate use. Our focus is to provide you a way to catch, transport and release your feral cats, while keeping you and your unwanted feral cats safe. The most effective way to get rid of feral cats.
- Unfold Pestrol Feral Cat Trap to erect form
- Install rear door first by pulling rear door handle
- Pull the front door frame into place using front door latch ring
- Make sure the door latch is in front of the door stop plate
- Attach loop hook and J-Hook