Envirosafe Fly Trap – Regular
Australia’s top-selling Fly Trap finally available through Pestrol
After years in the game and significant research to ensure that the Envirosafe Fly trap delivers the most cost-effective and ease of use for catching annoying flies.
This fly trapping device is the benchmark for all Australians looking at controlling fly populations at their place.
The Envirosafe Fly Killer is the safest flycatcher because of its natural food grade attractant. Making this the pesticide-free fly trap of choice. This also ensures that the trap will attract all varieties of flies and once they are inside the trap, they cannot get out.
Our fly killer works best when it is placed within 50cm from the ground. Flies like the heat and not a lot of wind, so a protected place in the sun is perfect. The flycatcher begins to give off an odour once it accumulates many flies, this also assists in attracting more flies to the fly catching device.
Our number one product for automatic control of flies is our Pestrol Ultra units. These fly control products send out a fine mist of pyrethrum based active ingredient that will repel flies internally and externally at your home.
Interesting facts about Australian Flies
- A fly can taste food through their feet.
- They can walk upside down
- They go to the toilet very often due to the fly having a very liquid diet.
- We all know flies carry disease, so it would be no surprise they love laying their eggs on faces, decaying fruit, and vegetables. (This ensures the larvae (maggots) have food to eat when they hatch)
- Fly life cycle is approximately 50 days, however, within that time they can lay up to 500 eggs.
- Remove the colour card from inside the trap.
- Remove the contents of the Envirosafe Fly Attractant Refill into the trap.
- Add water, preferably warm.
- Gently swirl to mix the attractant.
- Place in your desired location.