EnviroSafe Cedar Rings x 12
EnviroSafe Cedar Rings x 12 are an excellent way to repel moths and other insects. These rings are safe, chemical-free and a great alternative to mothballs and naphthalene as they are made from sustainable sources.
You can hang them on hangers for them to impart a fresh scent to your bedroom and to deter moths. They protect your clothes from moth and insect damage. Not only that, but they also protect against mildew, mustiness, mould, moisture, unwanted odours. You can also check our other moth control product range.
Directions for use:
- Slide cedar rings over the hooks of your clothes hangers.
- Place enough cedar rings so that you can smell the fragrance.
- Avoid direct contact with clothes – wrap cedar with tissue paper to separate.
- For best results, the fabric should be clean before storage.
- Refresh the cedar scent by lightly sanding the wood with sandpaper every 4-6 months.
- Replace cedar balls every 10-12 months for best ongoing care and results.
Warning: Choking hazard. Keep out of reach of small children and pets.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Natural
- Protects clothes against moths & insects
- Chemical Free & Safe around people and pets.
- Protects against mildew, mould and moisture with a fresh clean scent
- Sustainable and reusable – scent can be refreshed for longer use
- For use on clothes hangers, and in drawers and wardrobes