Citristrip Paint And Varnish Stripper
CitriStrip Paint and Varnish Stripper is a powerful all-purpose biodegradable stripper that’s safer and easy to use.
Citristrip Stripping Gel
Is a stripping gel that effectively removes paint and varnish from wood, metal, and masonry. Its unique patented formula is safer and strips most paints and acrylics, polyurethanes, epoxies and varnishes.
This product is so thick it sticks to vertical surfaces, and the orange colour makes it stand out from the surface so you know where you have applied it.
CitriStrip’s new technology formula contains no methylene chloride and NMP, making it safer to use both indoors and outdoors, plus there are no unpleasant, harsh or offensive fumes.
Makes stripping easy!! Other strippers evaporate or harden after a short period of time, requiring you to work in small sections. Stays wet for up to 24 hours, so you can cover and strip an entire surface in one application.
It penetrates and removes multiple layers in 30 minutes.
Directions for your:
1. Shake well and pour into a metal container.
2. Brush a thick coat onto the surface.
3. Allow to penetrate for 20-30 minutes or longer. Citristrip stays active up to 24 hours.
4. When the coating has lifted remove with a scraper.
5. Wipe surface clean with Citristrip Paint Remover Wash from the Flood Company.
6. TIP: A scrubbing pad with Paint Remover Wash will remove paint residue from corners and hard to get places. Outdoors Citristrip treated areas can be cleaned with water.
7. Wipe with a clean cloth and allow to dry completely before painting.
NOTE: On surfaces with many layers, a thicker coat or a second application may be required.
Citristrip Stripping Paste
The orange paste will cling to vertical surfaces better and thicker than gel. It can be applied using a paint scraper or a brush with an easy application tub.
Why Use Citristrip
• Pleasant Orange Scent
• No Harsh Fumes
• Paint Stripping Made Easy!
• Removes multiple paint layers in 30 minutes!
• Strips most paints and varnishes