Citristrip Paint And Varnish Stripper
CitriStrip Paint and Varnish Stripper is a powerful all-purpose biodegradable stripper that’s safer and easy to use.
Citristrip Stripping Gel
Is a stripping gel that effectively removes paint and varnish from wood, metal, and masonry. Its unique patented formula is safer and strips most paints and acrylics, polyurethanes, epoxies and varnishes.
This product is so thick it sticks to vertical surfaces, and the orange colour makes it stand out from the surface so you know where you have applied it.
CitriStrip’s new technology formula contains no methylene chloride and NMP, making it safer to use both indoors and outdoors, plus there are no unpleasant, harsh or offensive fumes.
Makes stripping easy!! Other strippers evaporate or harden after a short period of time, requiring you to work in small sections. Stays wet for up to 24 hours, so you can cover and strip an entire surface in one application.
It penetrates and removes multiple layers in 30 minutes.
Directions for your:
1. Shake well and pour into a metal container.
2. Brush a thick coat onto the surface.
3. Allow to penetrate for 20-30 minutes or longer. Citristrip stays active up to 24 hours.
4. When the coating has lifted remove with a scraper.
5. Wipe surface clean with a paint stripper wash.
6. TIP: A scrubbing pad with a paint stripper wash will remove paint residue from corners and hard to get places. Outdoors Citristrip treated areas can be cleaned with water.
7. Wipe with a clean cloth and allow to dry completely before painting.
NOTE: On surfaces with many layers, a thicker coat or a second application may be required.
Citristrip Stripping Paste
The orange paste will cling to vertical surfaces better and thicker than gel. It can be applied using a paint scraper or a brush with an easy application tub.
Why Use Citristrip
• Pleasant Orange Scent
• No Harsh Fumes
• Paint Stripping Made Easy!
• Removes multiple paint layers in 30 minutes!
• Strips most paints and varnishes
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will the Citristrip be suitable to remove turps based decking oil from bamboo decking boards?
- Yes! The Citristrip is capable of removing the decking oil from the bamboo boards and will assist in completing the removal of it.
How do you remove the Citristrip paint off the brush?
- You will need to use a special type of liquid-based product such as Turpentine which consists of an alcohol compound that will effectively wash off the residue on the brush. You will then need to apply water to wash it off completely.
Will this work well on boat paint?
- Yes, it will work on boat paint and will remove the paint.
Is this gentle enough to be used on Bamboo furniture?
- Yes, it is able to be used on bamboo furniture with ease and can be applied onto it.
Can this be used on plants or grass?
- No, it is not recommended to be used on plants or grass as it can cause a negative affect
Can Citristrip be used on Cane furniture?
- Yes, Citristrip can be used on cane furniture as it is safer to use due to it being less toxic than other products