Chemical Anchor Polyester – Protite 300ml/495g
Chemical Anchor Polyester – Protite is a two component chemical anchoring injection system.
It is a low odour, styrene free and low in VOCs.
A formulation derived from polyester resin with high bond strength, developed principally to anchor threaded rods into concrete, and for masonry and hollow wall installations.
- Suitable for medium loads for non-critical applications.
- Fast working times for early loading in time-sensitive applications
- No styrene allows for use indoors and in enclosed spaces
- Use in damp & wet environment and fixing holes
- Extremely versatile in masonry, hollow, aerated concrete.
- Crack and gap-filling repairs in concrete vertical and horizontal
- Features a patented soft opening cap, so there is no need to cut the bag before use.
- 300ml cartridge fits in a standard mastic or professional caulking gun.
- Two mixing nozzles included.
⋅ 17/0043 – ETA Option 7 Non-Cracked Concrete. Includes ooded holes.
⋅CE Certified 1404-CPR-2837 – ZAG, Solvenia.
⋅Mixed Colour – Grey
⋅Density – 1.71 kg/m²
⋅Compressive Strength – 43.5 N/mm² (EN ISO 604)
- This product should be stored between +5˚C & +25˚C.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight
- The Shelf life of the product is 18 months from the manufacture date.