Cera Trap Fruit Fly Trap Kits
The Cera Trap Fruit Fly Trap Kits are a great way to save some cash on the very popular Cera Trap Mass Trapping System. It helps make any fruit fly infestation manageable. Safe to use, this formula is a specially developed liquid food based attractant without insecticides. It contains a unique protein-based liquid solution that is very attractive to both female and male fruit flies. The volatile compounds emitted by the trap are highly attractive to adult fruit flies with very little attractiveness to beneficial insects that may be in use.
It doesn’t contain pheromones or insecticidal in its composition or its mode of use.
- Designed to target the Queensland fruit fly and the Mediterranean fruit fly
- Works on both genders, but targets females and breaks the breeding cycle
- The smell of the liquid lures the fruit fly into a specially designed trap
- The organic liquid does not contain any pesticides and will continue to work even when many flies have drowned in the liquid
- Certified for use in organic farming CAAE and by ECOCERT as input eligible for organic agriculture in the European Union.
80-100 traps per hectare.
How to use:
- For reduced fruit flies, make sure to install traps a minimum of 45 days before the fruit starts to ripen.
- Hang traps on the northern side of all trees about 1.5 meters off the ground in the tree canopy.
- Place them evenly throughout the area.
- Reinforce high insect pressure areas with more traps.
Available in 4 sizes:
- 1L + 2 Traps
- 1L + 4 Traps
- 5L + 10 Traps
- 5L + 20 Traps
Browse through the rest of our Fruit Fly Deterrents, Traps and Repellents.