CANNA Classic Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems.
Advantages of CANNA Classic Flores
- Classic Flores is directly available for the plant and consists of a correct composition of nutrients, which is crucial during the flowering phase.
- Classic Flores takes into account that less nitrogen is needed, for example, but an increased need for potassium and phosphor occurs.
- In addition, the unique formula of Classic Flores is rich in chelated trace elements in a directly absorbable form. This results in an exuberant bloom.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Classic Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1: 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add Classic Flores A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Classic Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Classic Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 – 2.7 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2
- When growing intensively, drip feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1-2 weeks.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Classic Flores specially for the generative phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelate in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Choose between getting either:
1 Litre A + 1 Litre B / 5 Litre A + 5 Litre B