Canna Cannazym – Enzyme / Beneficial Micro-Organisms
CANNAZYM is a high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates beneficial micro-organisms. CANNAZYM also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. For example, enzymes play a vital role in our digestion.
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant’s defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are going to reuse substrates for growing. The root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; infections will be prevented and the air/water relation in the root environment will be improved. You can use CANNAZYM during the whole growth cycle.
Canna Cannazym Features:
Our additives are products that are used alongside the main nutrient. Additives improve plant health and yield. They are found in the classic CANNA twin bottle and include RHIZOTONIC, CANNAZYM, CANNABOOST and CANNA PK 13/14.
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 25 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:400)
- Add to the nutrient solution at least once a week, preferable continuously
- When using older (untreated) slabs, double the dose for a one-month period
- Do not prepare the solution for more than 4 days ahead
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
Storage, health & safety and other directions
Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate and the plant
Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place. The colour of CANNAZYM can change in time, but this doesn’t necessarily mean the product is expired
Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.