Canna Aqua Vega A+B 1L
Canna Aqua Vega A+B 1L is a great method helping your plants in their growing phase turn into the best plant they can be. For their blooming stage try Aqua Flores!
Canna Aqua Vega is a fast working nutrient which contains every essential element your plants need for optimal growing. This one of the most important times in your plant’s life as this is will set the foundation for a strong and healthy plant.
Why use this instead of other fertilizers? Aqua Vega is easy to use and will dissolve directly, the product contains pH stabilizers, so no need to adjust the pH. Aqua Vega will ensure vital growth spurts and root development. How will this help your plants? Aqua Vega will ensure vital growth spurts and plentiful root development. How does Aqua Vega achieve this? Using Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high-quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements. This will get you prepped for the bloom period. For blooming plants, try Aqua Flores!
Why does Aqua Vega come in A and B? Because if some of the elements are thrown in at the same time they clog together, the plant can’t absorb this, so use the A component and then the B component.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill the nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (20 ml Aqua Vega A per 10 Litre of water and 20 ml Aqua Vega B per 10 litre of water)
- Add Aqua Vega A
- Stir well, then add Aqua Vega B
- Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.1 – 1.9 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- For use during the growing phase and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase. Switch to Aqua Flores from the moment that flowers start to form. (from 1 to 3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or if the pH level of the water in circulation starts to drop below 5.0 – 5.2)
- Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Aqua Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
You can find our other range of Canna Products here!