Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – 473ml
Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar- Bragg 473ml is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized and 5% acidity, and contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar.
Mother of Vinegar occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules and is highly regarded to help with cleansing, healing and energising.
It is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar to salads and vegetables and use in place of processed vinegar.
- Add to water two to three times a day to help cleanse and energise.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons (or suit to taste) to a glass of purified water in the morning and drink. Drink one to three times a day.
- Organic Vinegar Skin Cleanser & Toner
To open pores and loosen dirt and excessive oil from your face, turn off the heat under a pan of steaming Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar water (2 Tbsps ACV to a litre of purified water). Steam face over pan and use towel draped overhead to trap steam. Then pat Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar on the face with a cotton ball to remove the loosened dirt. Repeat steaming and cleansing twice. Then pat or spray-on chilled Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, diluted with an equal amount of distilled water (store ACV mixture in a refrigerator) to close pores and tone skin. Do steam cleansing twice weekly, as needed.
- Skin Tonic Facial for Men & Women
Wash skin in warm water (no soap). Apply a wrung-out, hot water-soaked muslin cloth to face for 3 – 5 minutes, then remove. Then soak a cloth in warm Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar water (1 Tbsp ACV per cup of water). Wring the cloth and again apply to face. Now lie down for 10 minutes or longer with your feet elevated up on the couch or against the wall. This brings more blood circulation to revitalize the face for cell rejuvenation.
- Hair Rinse for Shine & Body
For healthy after-shampoo rinse add 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar to a quart of water. Pre-mix in a handy plastic bottle & keep in the shower.
- A natural prebiotic made from fresh-pressed, USDA Organic certified apples grown and harvested in the USA. Featuring the naturally occurring, health-supporting strands of “The Mother.”
- USDA Certified Organic
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & ph Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise